Date(s) - Saturday, August 5, 2017
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Beth Zurbuchen, President/CEO of the Swiss Center of North America, WILL NOT be joining our event.
- As is done in many, many communities across Switzerland, this year, KCSS will embrace the Swiss Tradition of a community-based celebration at Chalet Küpfer.
- Meet/Greet at 5:00PM with Dinner at 6:30PM.
- Join us for an André’s dinner of brats, green bean salad, and potato salad, with nussgipfel for dessert
- Lampion parade and Swiss songs by the bonfire following dinner
- Advance reservations BEFORE/BY 1-August are $13.00/Adult
- Standard reservations made AFTER 1-August are $15.00/Adult
- If registering children, please remember to add their name(s) to the “Comment” section.